INFORMATION CLAUSE CONCERNING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONCLUSION OF THE RENTAL CONTRACT
In accordance with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ), we provide the following information:
THE PERSONAL DATA ADMINISTRATOR is:
Joanna Schmidt, you can contact me as follows:
- by post to the adress of the administrator's seat: ul. Main 9 32-087 Zielonki,
- by email: email@example.com
- by phone: 736752843
PURPOSE AND BASIS OF PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 clause 1 lit. b, c and f GDPR to:
- taking action at your request to conclude a lease agreement,
- performance of obligations, e.g. issuing your invoice, resulting from the provisions of generally applicable law, including the Accounting Act, the Act on tax on goods and services, the Act on personal income tax, the Act on corporate income tax,
- Processing when it is necessary for purposes arising from legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party, including analytical, archival (evidentiary) activities, for the purpose of possible determination, investigation or defense against claims, testing customer satisfaction and determining the quality of our services or offering you our products and services directly.
RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
The recipient of your personal data may be:
- persons or entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of generally applicable law, including the Tax Office, the Court, the Prosecutor's Office,
- Personal data may be transferred to entities with which the personal data administrator has concluded a contract for entrusting the processing of personal data, including a company that supports our IT infrastructure, an accounting, legal, courier, postal and conservatory company,
- Your personal data may also be transferred to a third country on the basis of applicable provisions of generally applicable law. If we transfer your data outside the European Economic Area, this will only apply to entities that have joined the Privacy Shield program.
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
Your personal data will be stored for the period necessary for the performance of the contract and until the end of the limitation period for potential claims from the contract. We store your basic contact details for the purposes of direct marketing of our products and services until you object to their processing or we determine that they have become outdated.
RIGHTS OF PERSONS WHO THE DATA CONCERNS
With regard to data processed for the indicated purpose, you are entitled to:
- the right to access your data,
- the right to rectify data,
- processing restrictions,
- the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Any of the above-mentioned requests will be considered in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
INFORMATION ON THE REQUIREMENT OF DATA
Providing your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude and perform the contract. If you do not provide your data, we may refuse to conclude the contract.
INFORMATION ON AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING AND PROFILING
Your data will not be used for automated decision making or profiling.
In language, a clause is a part of the sentence that contains a verb. A typical clause consists of a subject and a predicate, the latter typically a verb phrase, a verb with any objects and other modifiers. However, the subject is sometimes not said or explicit, often the case in null-subject languages if the subject is retrievable from context, but it sometimes also occurs in other languages such as English (as in imperative sentences and non-finite clauses).
A simple sentence usually consists of a single finite clause with a finite verb that is independent. More complex sentences may contain multiple clauses. Main clauses (matrix clauses, independent clauses) are those that can stand alone as a sentence. Subordinate clauses (embedded clauses, dependent clauses) are those that would be awkward or incomplete if they were alone.